9.10.12

mister rogers

I don't know that I have ever wanted to get too political on my blog, but when I found out that Mitt wants to eliminate or cut funding for Public Access television and radio, my heart just sunk. I live for wdet, our Detroit NPR station and I grew up on Mister Rogers and Sesame Street to name a few. I cannot imagine my world without these trusted resources (npr is my main source for news) and want to just cry at the thought of my future children not knowing who the Cookie Monster is. A friend posted the video below on Facebook and I found it to be so touching and inspiring that I wanted to share it here, with you.


iz

2 comments:

  1. So so awesome. It made me tear up a little. This is what I saw on that movie we watched a while back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect example of using words to make a point instead of silly or violent actions! He certainly changed hearts at this meeting.

    ReplyDelete