5.10.12

it's friday!

welp, it's Friday, thank god! what a long week.
This weekend is going to be a good one, mostly because one my favorite people in the whole world is home, my sister Celia.
 
 
 
Last night we just had to have family dinner at Sy Thai,
Ceils favorite place to eat when she comes home.
 My family has been eating here since I can remember.
The Tom Kah is so delicious we have physical cravings for it.
 
_____________________________________________________
 
In other recent news, one of my favorite song writers and musicians, Laura Veirs created a kids album! This song is SO good it's just crazy.
I would listen to it even if she wrote it for adults.
 
 
__________________________________________________________
 
And I would like to leave you with this video.
 
 
Happy Halloween.
and you're welcome.
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment