15.10.12

weekend update

Happy Monday! I realize I was a bit absent from the blog last week, work has been very busy, which is good! and I was asked to sub for the Royal Oak Symphony Orchestra for their fall concert, playing violin, and had so many rehearsals, dress rehearsals and then the performance Friday evening. I was so fortunate to have both of my parents, Bob (who brought me flowers. adorable) and my two Grandmother's there to listen and support me. The weekend rounded out with a friends housewarming party, a sleepy Saturday, a walk into town in the rain, a gig, Sunday church and a fajita night with an old friend.


Grandma Liz (dad's mom), me, Mom and Grandma Coco (mom's mom)
...at my orchestra concert.

a walk in the rain to get some brunch.
jacket; jcrew, bag; vintage coach, wellies; missoni for Target, umbrella; kate spade


Margaritas with Grandma at our gig Saturday night!

 
Have a great week.
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment