26.7.12

Sushi Bowling

For Sammy's last night in town, we took him to our favorite sushi place, Noble Fish- since sushi is his favorite food. He loved it so much he ate the roll he ordered and then ordered another, that's a lot of sushi for a 10 yr. old!

After sushi we went to Thunderbird Lanes for some good old fashioned bowling. Sammy got bumper lanes so he nearly won but Bob ended up taking the lead! A tradition has emerged in the past few years that we must have an epic air hockey tournament after our bowling so of course we had to play. Again, Bob won... but I could have beat him and I have before!











You might be wondering about the awesome shades I'm wearing in practically every photo... I totally forgot my glasses at home and had to bowl with my sunglasses since they are prescription. I'm not so cool that I can wear sunglasses in the bowling alley :)

Sammy- it was so good having you in town.
We love you and we already miss you! xoxo
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment