4.7.12

Bachelorette Weekend

I took a three day weekend to travel to Traverse City to celebrate Bob's sister, Liz's last days as a single lady. She's getting married in a week and a half! We stayed on the beach in Traverse City on lake Michigan, visited a hand full of wineries on Old Mission Peninsula and Leelanau Peninsula- my favorite being L. Mawby, ate good food and told many stories reserved for this type of weekend only. 


Ellen (maid of honor) made these custom champagne flutes with our first initial on them.
My name fit, so I got lucky and got two letters!
We toasted Lizzo with some pink champagne as soon as we got into town.

We spent our first night on the beach with drinks and girl talk.
Ello, Liz, Annie and me (Eileen is taking the pic).



view from our room.

Eileen, Ellen, me (the giant), Lizzo (the bride) and Annie.









Congrats Lizzo!
Can't wait for the big day. xoxo.
iz



No comments:

Post a Comment