29.6.12

An Elliot Update

Since I introduced you to Elliot on Monday and shared his photo from last weekend- the weekend I spent with a bird... he has grown SO much. This whole experience has been really cool, seeing how quickly he grows and changes literally everday. It's fascinating. Keep in mind, when we found him he was bald, couldn't open his eys and could barely hold himself upright (see here). And now, only a week later, Elliot looks like this!.....




sometimes, nature really shows me who's boss.
what an incredible experience this has been.


Have a good weekend! I'm off to Traverse City for Bob's little sister, Liz's Bachelorette celebration! We are going to stay on lake MI right on the beach, go on wine tours and eat good food. I can't wait.

I will be out of commision Monday, since we are taking a three day weekend, but  you can follow me on instagram @izgal33 for bachelorette weekend photo updates.

Enjoy!
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment