19.12.11

Weekend Update

My Grandma also celebrated a Birthday this weekend, so my Uncle Tom flew in from NYC to celebrate with us all! We had a fun, family filled weekend. Saturday, Celia and I got some Christmas shopping done, took a sushi break and then did MORE Christmas shopping! Merlson also had a gig at The Rust Belt market  Saturday in Ferndale, and every one came out to support us. Afterward we went out for pizza. Sunday we had a big family dinner. It's really starting to feel like the Holiday's around here. I'm loving it.


My gorgeous sista!

Miso soup at Noble Fish, Clawson, MI. YUM.

Dad, waiting for Pizza at Comos, Ferndale, MI.

Obviously, this is a Christmas tornado.

Ceil & Mom at Family dinner.

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Uncle Tom.

My Grandparents still put up all the boys stockings each year.
Order: Grandma, Tom, Jim, Pat, Rich, Joe, Grandpa.

I love this tradition!
iz

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! ha! Great! And a very classy description of our evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great. The best.

    ReplyDelete