21.12.11

Bob & Iz CD Release Concert

Bob and I made a CD, titled "Bob & Iz" and last night we had our CD release concert. We had such a great turn out and sold many copies of our CD! If you want to give it a listen, you can go here. We had so much fun putting this project together and have been amazed by the support we have gotten from friends, family and even strangers! Here are some shots from last nights show.

This was our promo poster (we added the Santa hats later)
My sister, Celia designed the poster!

Dad & Bob


Adam, our fabulous drummer and friend

Dad, rockin it out!

my man.

Tenor Sax and Clarinet player, Karl Kafagna.

Bassist and dear friend, Takashi

I wanted to wear yellow, since my dress on our album cover was yellow!
I found this vintage top at Rust Belt Market in Ferndale!


My Aunt Kim, Uncle Rich, and Cousins Luke, Lily and Sam drove in
from North Carolina for Christmas, a few days early to see our show!
Love these guys!!!

Thanks to all who came out and supported us local Detroit musicians. We are honored and blessed to play music in this town and to have such amazing support and love for what we do.
iz

**all photos taken by Mike Edelman

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job of editing those photos, Iz. (Did I mention that you and Bob were fantastic?)

    ReplyDelete