22.11.11

What a Gem!

Well, it's no secret I LOVE me some sparkle. With my Mother being a jewelry designer I grew up going to gem shows with her. It's still one of my more favorite things to do on a Saturday. But they are dangerous! Everything is so gorgeous and at whole sale pricing, it can add up faster than you think! Mom also has more jewelry than anyone I've met in my life. My friends think I have a lot of jewelry, I tell them, wait until you meet my Mom.

I'm constantly in awe of gorgeous gems and baubles I see, I don't think that will ever fade. These natural stones are true wonders of the world, whether it's a piece of turquoise or a diamond. Here are some that have left me awe-struck lately.

The combo of turquoise and gold makes me want
to go on a Caribbean vacation.

Coral, gold and diamonds?
yes please.

This is a druzy.
These are found in rocks.

Grey!!!

I am in love with the idea of chain link jade.
So luxurious.

For reference. This is good to know.
iz

1 comment:

  1. Definitely good to know... educational and super pretty. I agree about the caribbean vacay. I would've never thought of that but you're absolutely right. Very thoughtful, and the chain link jade is just SICK!

    ReplyDelete