21.11.11

Weekend Update

This weekend was another relaxed one, thank god! Life has been so busy lately and with the Holiday's coming up, it will only get more insane! We had a few rehearsals, got some burgers and beers, caught up on Parks and Rec, Dexter and Parenthood and I got a manicure! It was great!!! I guess it's the calm before the storm, right?

Apparently I was real tall on Saturday (I wore high heel booties)
So Takashi and Bob got real silly about it.

Bob and tall Iz

We had Sunday brunch at Athens Coney Island.
My Dad grew up down the street, so this is a big Nelson hang spot.

Dad & Mom at brunch

Beers, Burgers and Fries

Dad & I.
Can you tell it's getting chilly here?!

Bobbo!!!

My co workers and I at our Thanksgiving themed
Employee Appreciation Breakfast. We organized the event!

Have a good week and good luck with all of your turkey day preparations!
iz

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Athens is definitely one of the best pictures I've seen in awhile. And I love you in my ridiculous hat. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete