18.11.11

Dinner, Twilight, Flowers and Snow

Last night our friends Gracie and Tony had the coolest idea to bring groceries over and cook dinner together! It was very fun to cook together, it's so low key and low pressure, probably because there isn't a clear "hostess". This might be something I suggest doing with other friends in the future since it was so easy and relaxing, I highly recommend it. Another great thing about dinner parties with friends is flowers. We always get flowers and last night, Gracie brought us flowers as well! I just love having them around the house the week following a nice dinner with good friends.

After dinner, my friend Becky came over and we all went to see the midnight showing of "Breaking Dawn- Twilight Saga". We were some of the oldest in the audience by far, but it was pretty great to be part of the ridiculous hype. Teenage girls would scream when Jacob took his shirt off and when Edward and Bella said "I do". It was quite the experience.

And then, this morning, Detroit woke up to it's first snow! It was a very light snow and will melt from the morning sun, but I just love those first few snows. They never cease to feel magical, year after year.



Bob, Gracie & Tony

This was my "blood" red herbal tea from dinner.
I thought it might be fitting to post with the Twilight photos ;)

Becky & I, 11:55pm.
so tired.



The first snow.
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment