23.11.11

The Mitch Albom Show

Yesterday, we played on the Mitch Albom show! Mitch is a well know Detroiter, Journalist, Author, Sports Enthusiast and now Film Maker. He hosts a radio program in Detroit M-F, 760AM, WJR. Yesterday we had the honor of playing four tunes to promote our new CD, "Bob & Iz". My Dad, Jim played guitar with us, we also had our friends Mike on drums and Shannon on bass. Mom came along as our official groupie! After the show, we went to Slows BBQ--SO GOOD-- and some additional friends met up for some grub. I was so shocked when I walked in the door and my little sister, Celia was standing there! She came home early for Thanksgiving and surprised us all! A great ending to a great day.













Happy day before Thanksgiving!
I am Thankful for all of these people and I am beyond thankful
that I get to play music with them.
iz


1 comment: