25.6.13

Detroit fireworks

My Aunt Kimmy and cousins Lily and Sam came into town on Saturday to surprise me! They came into town so they could attend my bridal shower! (pictures to come- I swear, it was the cutest thing ever). Lucky for us, they decided to stay in town a few more days to hang out! Last night, Bob and his trio played on the rooftop of the Detroit Opera House and it just so happened that last night was also the famous Detroit fireworks! (we do them early because we make a compromise with Canada, who financially contributes and participates in the festivities but on the other side of the Detroit river, in Windsor, Canada. Canada Day is July 1st!) My best friend Lindsay and her boyfriend Glenn also came to town for the shower (Lindsay co-hosted with her Mom!), so naturally we also dragged their butts to the Opera House.






Yay to friends and family being in town! 
Weddings sure do bring people together, I love that.
iz

1 comment: