1.4.13

floral print

So I've been on the hunt for a rad pair of floral print skinny jeans for some time now but could not bring myself to spend $200 (the average price) on something so trendy. Here are a few of my most favorite, most overpriced floral jeans...

MOTHER denim in a Tulip pattern (love), on sale for $192.50 at Shopbop.com!

Paige denim in a gorgeous pastel print at $189 can be purchased here.

Bec & Bridge have a gorgeous rose pattern on sale at shopbop for $169

and finally the more conservative yet adorable print from Tory Burch at $195    
After months of searching, I found a pair of the most perfect floral print jeans at Macy's of all places, made by Material Girl, which is Madonna's daughters clothing line. SO random. They were on sale for $11.00!!! They fit perfectly and I plan on wearing them all spring and into the summer. 


iz

No comments:

Post a Comment