17.1.13

wedding update

We've found a venue, a photographer and my dress and have a pretty good idea for food. Tomorrow we meet with a wedding planner to make even more decisions. Things seem to be falling into place and it feels great. I'd like to share some of my recent Pinterest pins that I'm using for wedding inspiration!


I love the colorful recycled "vases" and the bunches of flowers are so colorful and vibrant. The idea of one type of flower per vase is really appealing to me, rather than mixing flowers. It looks so full!

 I would like a photo like this please and thank you.

 
Loving peonies for the bouquet.


 White paper lanterns to balance out the COLORFUL 
vases and flowers referenced above?


I'm so excited to start the search for our wedding bands! 
I adore the delicacy of this band. 

LOVE Tadashi Shoji and am considering both 
of these beauties for the rehearsal dinner. 

iz


  

No comments:

Post a Comment