14.9.12

Sam turns 5!

Bob's nephew Sam turned 5 recently and had a party! We had pizza (me a grilled chicken sub, no cheese), played lawn games and ate birthday brownies. Here are some cute pics from the day.


Bob's nephew Charlie played us a song he wrote, it's called "I Try".


I love that the present is nearly as big as he is!






It's really starting to feel like fall around here, it was sunny but chilly at the party. This is the first year where I've been sad to see summer on it's way out. Fall is my favorite season, but this summer was SO wonderful and filled with so many adventures and steps in the right direction/forward movement, I'm sad that it's over.

All I need is a trip to the cider mill and my summer blues will be cured!
 
iz

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. Thanks for sharing and coming to Sam's party. :) He wore his shirt from you guys on Monday to school. :)

    ReplyDelete