18.9.12

Lizzo's bday

We celebrated Lizzo's bday last night with the traditional trip to Redcoat. Have I mentioned Redcoat Tavern before? Pretty sure I have, because it's fricking fantastic and hands down my favorite burger I've ever tried. Half of the Mervak clan was present to celebrate. We all had burgers and beers. Pretty much an awesome evening.


Pat (mrs. mervak), Lizzo (the bday gal) and Jimmy.

This is the gift we got Lizzo for her bday. Bob picked it out, flowers and all.
He's so good and getting gifts for people.
Vase is from Anthropologie.

The weather if finally getting chilly in Detroit so I finally got to wear one of my Alaska sweatshirts I got from our trip! Parts are covered by my PUFFER VEST (yes!) but it's a traditional Alaskan drawing of a bird, I'm guessing an eagle and it says Alaska in gold glitter! We found this old tourist shop in Fairbanks that was filled with souvenirs, many from the 90's. This sweatshirt is so 1992 and was brand new! never worn. I was pretty much thrilled when I found it.
 
iz

2 comments:

  1. You are so quick! Good job. And I'm sorry, but Lizzo's boobs in that picture look like something of an utter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob...that was utterly unneccesary

    ReplyDelete