1.8.12

Moonrise Kingdom

Have you seen Moonrise Kingdom? I realize I'm a bit late in the game, but this movie was fantastic. Bob and I went to see it with his brother Daveo last night and we all really enjoyed it. It's funny, visually captivating, the characters complex and the story is adorable. It feels like you're reading a children's book. Also, the costumes are so great, but I would expect nothing less of a Wes Anderson film.

I also loved how he gives credit to every single person involved in the film. Suzy, the female lead, loves to read and all of the books have these awesome covers- at the end of the film, the artist is given credit and is showcased. I just love that about his films.






Go see it!
And thank god for creative film makers like Wes Anderson.
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment