5.1.12

Photo Challenge

I will admit it- I am an Instagram addict. This little app on my iPhone has completely changed the way I take photos and has inspired me to put more thought into the photos I take. The other thing about Instagram, which I did not realize when buying it for the photo editing tools, is that it's a photo sharing community! I love following fellow bloggers, brands, celebs and plain strangers, many from different countries. If you have an iPhone or iPad, I highly recommend getting the Instagram app.

For the month of January, a Photo Challenge was proposed in the Instagram community and I have decided to participate! I will be posting them in bunches for you to see as well. I love the concept of a photo challenge because it inspires and challenges you to make everyday things beautiful.

Here lies the challenge!

1.1.12
YOU

1.2.12
BREAKFAST

1.3.12
SOMETHING YOU ADORE

1.4.12
LETTERBOX

1.5.12
SOMETHING YOU WORE
 So, this should be fun!
If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my username is "izgal33".


Here are some of my favorites that I follow:
allisterann
bruntunes
celiafern
emilyschuman
tiesandfries
katespadeny
samcece
taza
taylorswift


iz

No comments:

Post a Comment