3.1.12

Grey

Well, it's been a while since I've reaffirmed my affection toward the color grey. So today, I will share some images and new color combos that only prove further that it is an amazing, versatile and inspiring color!!!


I love this mix of mid century and antique. Grey can be a fantastic alternative to
white, as it is a neutral tone, but still warm and more interesting than taupe.

This is such a glam alternative to the traditional brown base smokey eye.

I never would have paired grey with coral, but this is workin it!

Not only is this a gorgeous ring, I've been completely inspired by the
grey & gold combination. So classy!

Grey suits are makin a comeback!
Bob just bought one! It's very handsome.

Grey subway tiles. yes.
I also like the mixing of shades of grey. This is something I have not seen.

so cute!!!

Well, I hope I have inspired you to bring some grey into your life, with the
accent color of your choice of course.
Grey on!
iz

1 comment:

  1. I like the mixing of the shades of grey too. It's like not just a bunch of different shades a bunch of different colors entirely. So cool. Also, I am so pumped that a fashion choice of mine (grey suit) made it into your blog. It kinda made my day. You truly have inspired the grey in me today. Oh, and taupe? eew.

    ReplyDelete