7.8.13

a few things

The countdown has begun! We are three and a half weeks away from our wedding! eek! Everyday we are working on some element or another, having faith it will all come together somehow with the assistance and perseverance of our vendors, family and friends.


In between all the planning, we've been celebrating my 
bridesmaid Erin's accomplishment- she took the bar! 
Of course we went out for a celebratory round of beers. 
  
 
I've been playing with new photo editing apps, 
this is "Rhonna", one of my favorites!

We've been able to do some really fun stuff with this wedding- me, Ceil and Bob went downtown Detroit to Anthology, which is a coffee supplier and taste tested coffee, it was a pretty neat experience.




My bachelorette weekend was last weekend and I 
can't wait to share the pics! Promise to post this week.
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment