23.7.13

life lately

Life has been reallll busy lately. This wedding planning thing is NO joke. We've been managing to still find time to do some fun stuff though including a few gigs, a quick trip to the beach in Traverse City, a Beyonce concert, an art fair AND my cousin Luke stayed with us all week from NC. We took him to get a real coney at Lafayette downtown, picked out a new pair of frames, and Bob took him to the zoo and Cedar Pointe while I was at work! (yay! for them, boo! for me). 

My sweet new pair of shoes, major score at TJ's for $20! 
Can't wait to rock these this fall. 

 We filmed a kickstarter video with Groove Box Studios Detroit with the honky tonk band we play in, John Holk and The Sequins! I'll share once it's released!


 We played a fun gig at Toast and my sister Celia did the adorable poster. 






Me, Dad, Ceil and Mom waiting for the Queen Bey (Beyonce) to come on stage!




iz

No comments:

Post a Comment