13.6.13

The Sequins Orchestra

Bob and I are having so much fun playing with John Holk and The Sequins. We played at Kelly's in Hamtramck (traditionally an old Polish city outside of Detroit- the BEST Polish food in the Midwest!) A recent survey found 26 native languages spoken by Hamtramck schoolchildren. The city's motto is "A League of Nations". Here are a few shots from last nights show. Thanks to my friends and family who came out and took the pics!

We played on a Wensday!



Our friend Liz sat in for a few songs! One thing I'm really starting to love about the Detroit honky-tonk scene is that everybody is so supportive of each others bands. Most of last nights audience was made up of friends who play in other honky-tonk groups, which makes the whole night feel like one big party!



My Detroit jacket.
One of my all time favorite vintage finds.
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment