5.6.13

fair

The fair is in town! I have so many memories of going to the Birmingham fair as a kid. My Mom used to surprise me and wake me up late at night (in reality, probably like 9:30 or 10 at night. haha) and take me to the fair to ride the ferris wheel at night- it's much more picturesque and peaceful if you haven't tried it. It's one of my best memories of not only my childhood but also of the mother/daughter relationship I have with my Mom.

Saturday, Bob and I went to the fair with our friends Dan and Meg. It was basically as fun as it was when I was little- we rode the ferris wheel and the pirate ship and tried our luck at a carnival game. whooooooo hoooooooooo!






the view of the fair from the ferris wheel.

a nice snap Dan got of Bob & I on top of the ferris wheel!

iz

No comments:

Post a Comment