22.3.13

my fathers horniness

Today I want to share with you a blog post from somebody else. Our friend Dax recently lost his Father, with whom he had a difficult relationship with. He wrote a blog post about his experience with his Father's cancer and the repairs to their conflicted relationship that is both hilarious and tear inducing.
(I'm warning you now! I cried at work)

Here is the link to his blog post: CLICK HERE

There's a scene where his wife and our friend Kristen visits her father in law in the hospital, that is really moving. We met Kristen for lunch after this visit and she told us about her time with him in her usual humorous way- she always has a positive perspective on things. I don't think she realized at the time how significant her presence and her actions were to Dax and his Father. 

KB at the hospital.

Just a few hours later at lunch with our friend Brooke.

Hold your loved ones close and enjoy your weekend.
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment