18.3.13

celebrations

This weekend was one filled with celebrations. One of my very dear friends Danielle became engaged so we went out for wine and seafood. This weekend was also St. Patrick's day and mine and Bob's 6 year anniversary. 

Me and Danielle, two engaged ladies, taking the town by storm! haha. We had such a nice night and I thank my lucky stars for such lovely friends in my life. 


Bob and I on break at the London Chop House- our Saturday gig. 

Visiting G&G on St. Patty's day. My Grandmother is 100% Irish. Her mother, Kathleen Flanagan was born in Cork Town (the immigrant Irish neighborhood in Detroit) in the late 1800's on March 17th! 
Isn't that amazing!? 
Needless to say, my Grandma sure loves St. Patrick's day. 


What you see on your left is Polish beet stew- 
it was kind of amazing and it tastes much milder than it looks.
On your right you will find Bob in heaven. Polish heaven.

This is how we celebrate 6 years, with 6 plates of Polish food!
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment