1.1.13

bring it on 2013

Happy New Year! 2012 has been better to me than I ever could have imagined. I'm an engaged lady, living in a new townhouse with my guy, I got a promotion at work, took a very memorable trip to Alaska, travelled to LA to attend the premier of Hit and Run, which we had a few songs in and we are getting more gigs and music projects all the time. I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring. If it's anything like 2012, it will be full of pleasant surprises. 

Here are a few things I did in my last few days of 2012! 


Met our friends and their baby bumps for lunch. So adorable.

We went wedding dress shopping!!!!!
and YES, I found my dress. Totally love it and can't wait for you all to see it :) 

My holiday season gel mani, Big Apple red!
The Nelson family at Comos in Ferndale. 
This is our New Years Eve Nelson family tradition. 
My parents have been going for about 30 years now and Ceil and I, for our entire lives!!!

This week is back to work, back to reality, but I'll tell ya, this break was so great (even though I was sick with a sinus infection for four days). I got to see so many friends and family in from out of town and this years holiday spirit was so high. Here's to 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment