20.11.12

kathy griffin

For my birthday, Mom took me to see Kathy Griffin live! My best friend Lindsay's mom, Joellen also joined in for the fun. It was a pretty great show. She seems to really like Detroit and I love how even though she has won multiple Emmy's, has a TV show on Bravo and sells out theatres nation wide, she still feels like she hasn't quite made it. It truly adds to her comedy, but to us and "her gays" as she refers to a large portion of her fan base, she is a star!


Getting dinner before the show was a nightmare. We waited at Ronin sushi for an eternity, even though they told us the wait was very short, before leaving in a desperate state of hunger with very little time to make the show. 
We had Wendy's for dinner.... oh my. 




The beautiful Fox Theatre.

Thanks Kathy for a great show, a fun night and a stellar evening to celebrate my birthday (and no, I was not the drunk birthday girl who kept talking to you on stage. Though she was hilarious).

iz 


No comments:

Post a Comment