25.10.12

family dinner

With my Grandparents in town from NC, we decided to have a little pizza night over at cousin Kellie's. She has four adorable kids, and the two youngest are Devin and Gigi and man are they fun! Here are some pics from the evening.




I found this on my phone later that night. Devin was taking selfies!


Grandpa and Maggie

It was nice to get together with  my Mom's side of the family. It doesn't happen as often and it's SO nice to be around kids again. There's a strange period in your life from ages 20-25ish where there are no kids around. Your parents and their friends stopped having kids long ago, none of your friends are having kids yet and you're too old to baby sit. So unless you're a teacher, these moments are few and far between and I try to soak them in as much as I can!
iz

1 comment: