22.8.12

Hit & Run Soundtrack

Well friends, Hit & Run hits theatres TODAY!
Also, the soundtrack is now available for purchase via iTunes here!

 
Don't get me started on why my name is just listed as "Isabel". We asked for it to say "Bob & Iz" and Lakeshore Records screwed it up- thanks guys.
All my friends are trying to cheer me up about it like-
just think of Cher, Madonna, Prince, Usher, etc.
It isn't helping.
 
BUT, I'm not going to completely let it ruin my exciting moment that
I'm on a soundtrack!!!
AND I'm SO beyond proud of Bob for his accomplishment.
 
If you are so inclined- go buy the soundtrack- we will make like $0.40!!!
And go see the movie. Roger Ebert gave it a fantastic review here.
iz
 
 

1 comment:

  1. bought mine the first day it came out, of course!
    xoxoxo momma

    ReplyDelete