21.6.12

Fathers Day

I hope that you all had a nice Father's day, whether you celebrated your own father or grandfather, the father of your children or that strong male figure in your life. I really do love that we have one day per year that is dedicated to celebrating each of our parents and or parental figures. Parenting seems like both the most fulfilling but thankless job at the same time. So, thanks Dad for being the best Dad I could ask for.

Grandpa Don and Dad.
My Fathers Father.

Uncle Pat, Grandma Liz, Grandpa Don and Dad at our Father's day breakfast.

Amy and Clara at Bob's Grandpa Brady's 95th Bday/Fathers Day BBQ.

me & Clara

Bob's dad, Tom and my Dad, Jim!

Bob, Ceil and I decided to throw a little fathers day BBQ in honor of our fathers.
Dad wanted burgers and corn on the cob. It was a nice night.
Love you dad!
iz

1 comment: