23.5.12

Babies, Birthdays and Buds

I want to fill you all in on some fun things I've been celebrating lately, all of which I've been documenting on my iPhone. Here's some of the latest!

Baby Clara (Bob's new niece) is now smiling!!! Epic.

Celia turned 21! I have many photos to share with you from her big dinner, they are coming!
But these shots are from our dinner with our good friend Danielle, to celebrate Ceil's 21st.
We went to Townhouse in Birmingham. Very good food, even better cocktails.

Danielle & Bob

The Townhouse's logo is a key, so they have antique skeleton keys everywhere,
hanging from the walls and the ceiling!


My coworker had a baby, this is Haley and I just met her for the first time!
LOVE holding newborns.


Bob and his nephew, Charlie surprised me at work and brought me roses,
pretzels and a pink grapefruit perrier.
They know me well.
It was the highlight of my day.

iz

No comments:

Post a Comment