25.4.12

Belated Weekend Update



Last weekend was great and my photos have been trapped on my camera! Friday night I went to the Girls Night at The Rustbelt and got a massage, dinner, a hand peel and a hair cut for the price of $20, which goes to charity! It was a great event and I hope The Rustbelt continues to host charity events like this in the future. Saturday was devoted completely to Clara! Clara and her parents came into town to visit the family and we had such a good day getting to know her. She's 3 weeks old now and so perfect. Sunday after church, we went back to Bob's apartment and made crab legs for lunch! Because... why not?!


Mom & Nan at Rustbelt 

This is an art installation at The Rustbelt made completely out of paper! 


My hairdresser, Brad was cutting hair at the event and
it just so happened I needed a trim. score.
My Mom's friend, Mary, checking out Mom's recent creations!



It wouldn't be girls night without and impromptu dance party!




Dan (Clara's Dad), Clara and Bob rockin' out the tummy time.

Bob's such a proud Uncle!

Tom (Grandpa) and Clara.





iz






No comments:

Post a Comment