20.2.12

Weekend Update

This weekend flew by! Don't you hate that? Saturday Bob and I drove to OH to visit my little sister Celia at school. We all drove into Toledo and went to the famous Tony Packo's for the Hungarian "sandwich" which was really more like a coney. It was pretty tasty though, I must admit. Mostly it was so great to spend time with Ceil and be silly and goofy and have fun. It was also a perfect day for a road trip- so nice out!

Sunday started with an early mass, then "It's a Brad Brad World" marathon and then Bob and I were invited to our friends Ben and Zak's house for a fantastic brunch. Zak is one of the  best cooks I know and it is always such a treat to be invited over.




Tony Packo's was often referenced in the show MASH



The famous dog, stuffed cabbage and dumplings.
Ceil and I split it! I swear!

I was so tired from the drive- had to get a little rest in
before heading back to the mitten!


I was super stoked when Brad tweeted me back!
ps- follow me on twitter @isabeljosephine

Testing out my new lipstick color and loving it.

Mimosas at brunch.

These are my new favorite form of potato. SO GOOD.

Ben and Bob with the spread!

Have a good Monday!
iz

1 comment: