1.12.11

Sparkles!

Well, it's no secret I LOVE me some sparkle and glitter. It can pretty much only make an outfit better. Next week I have my work Holiday Party, which I've been planning for only about 4 months! The theme is "Tinsel Town: A Hollywood Holiday Affair". It's all very vintage and glamorous. I know I want something with sequins and while searching for inspiration I stumbled across these lovely creations. None of which I can afford, but a girl can dream!


Open back, and a bow?!
Such a great combo.

I love that this is long sleeved and the stripes give
it a more casual feel. This would be the cool girl at the party
who looks like she doesn't try too hard but always look fab.

I love the 1920's inspired detailing on this
and the color is so unexpected.

This is just so gorgeous. It's comfy and incredibly chic.

How mad would this top look with a high waisted black trouser?!

It is Holiday Party season, and I'll take any excuse to wear sparkles!
Rock it out!
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment