31.12.11

Family Days

I've been spending a lot of time with family this Holiday break, which has been really wonderful. I got lunch with my cousins and great aunt, helped grandma pick out some new specs and got coffee with the rents and the grand-rents. It's been really great spending time with all these wonderful people I never get to see. Do I have to go back to work on Tuesday?!



Isn't Devon one of the cutest little kids you've ever seen?!
She loves her some chocolate milk.

Coffee with G&G at Leo's Coney Island in Birmingham

How stylin is my Grandma in these?!
I'm loving her new look.
Happy New Year's Eve! Me, Celia and my best friend Lindsay are getting sushi at Ronin (can't wait!) with some friends and then going to see Bob play at The Royal Oak Music Theatre. Be safe and have fun! Happy (almost) New Year!

1 comment:

  1. What a great record of your life events. I'm so glad you do this

    ReplyDelete