24.10.11

Weekend Update

This weekend was really nice. We had things planned, but not so much that we were held prisoner by our own calendars. Friday night I went to see Evil Dead the Musical, with two dear friends, Nick and Jayme (we've been friends since middle school!). We sat in the splash zone and got completely soaked with Zombie blood, so sick. Saturday I took Bob's Mom, Pat and sister, Liz to get haircuts at my guy, Brad, who works at Dye in Ferndale. They both loved their new looks! Later that night we went to the Woodward Avenue Brewery for a co workers birthday.

Sunday was per usual, and ended up being quite relaxing. I got all caught up on Parks and Rec and Rachel Zoe! Later that evening we took dinner over to my Ggrandparent's and then Dad and I topped the weekend off with an episode of the new season of Dexter! What a life...



Normal Iz, Nick & Jayme

ZOMBIE Iz, Nick & Jayme!

Bob and I took a really nice walk downtown Birmingham and
stumbled across this "living art" project the Detroit Institute of Arts
is doing to bring historical art into public spaces.

All bundled up on our walk


This is Bob pretending that he's painting, so silly

Dad visited Ceil at school for "Dad's Day"
and they went Apple Picking!

Lizzo's new do.

Brad & Liz

I saw this awesome painting in a gallery on our walk


Ok, not gonna lie... I didn't even know
Brussel Sprouts grew on stalks!

Grandpa

Grandma

I love Fall walks! You get all bundled up and it's chilly out but still so nice! Our walk may have been my favorite part of our weekend, even though I was hesitant to go (I always am such a couch potato), it was the best!

iz

1 comment:

  1. Yeah walks! And I'm glad you wanted to go on another one! We have to hit that new italian place up!

    ReplyDelete