31.10.11

Halloween...so far

Halloween has been great so far! Saturday, we played our gig at The Rustbelt Market in Ferndale in zombie costumes, and afterward I went to the most spectacular Halloween party I've ever seen!!! The theme was "The Devil's Garden" and it completely blew my mind. It was at the home of a professional party/event planner, so I shouldn't have been surprised, but man oh man was it super fab!!!

All of our work events went really well and some of my coworkers turned out in really clever and intricate costumes. Tonight will be passing out candy and having dinner at a friends house.

Happy Halloween!

Merlson, zombie style!

creepy plant, lit from inside, and yes, it was real!

Anne, me & Jodi
Put a bird on it!

moss chandelier

witch fingers... classic

Food table, so amazing!

It's a Golden Girl zombie!

The Queen and the Mad Hatter!

Hope you all have a great halloween, be safe!
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment