20.10.11

DIY

These are some DIY projects I've had in the back of my mind lately that I would love to try! As stated before, I love crafting, but I am a lazy crafter. I don't like anything that is too time consuming, because the whole point is to have fun and not to get all stressed out. These look like they would fit my criteria!


Colander Lamp!
Indoor Herb Garden!

Take an old frame and insert cork board!
You can cover cork with a cool fabric or print.

Cut a globe in half--- great lamps!

Spray pain mason jars gold for chic holding

Holiday Decoration!- Dip pine cones in white paint
Some gold Martha Stewart Glitter would look great on the edges too!
I can't wait to try some of these! Now that's it's chilly out, I'll need some indoor activities for rainy cold weekends, and some of these are just perfect.

iz

1 comment:

  1. We should totally do some of these together...have a craft day! I like them all, especially the cork board frame and the globe lamp

    ReplyDelete