18.10.11

CD

Bob and I are very proud to announce our new CD, "Bob & Iz". We are blessed to have had so many talented and wonderful Detroit musicians whom we call friends, play on our CD! We are proud of our work and hope that you can find some joy in it. These are all songs that are very dear to Bob and I, mostly old jazz standards from the 1940's. Many thanks to Celia, my incredibly talented sister, who did all of our artwork, design and photography!







Bob also just released an EP of originals! These are all songs that he's written over the past two years. He is playing with his trio, and my Dad, Jim is playing all guitar tracks. I also got to sing background vocals! I'm so proud of Bob and this accomplishment. It takes a lot of courage to write such personal songs and to release them to the world. I think they are fantastic and I was so honored to be a part of his project! Celia did all design for Bob's EP, and I did the photography.





Both albums are on iTunes!
Check em out!
iz





No comments:

Post a Comment