19.9.11

Weekend Update

My weekend was relaxing as promised. It was great to have the freedom to just pick up and go, no weddings, brunches, blah blah. Sometimes a break is needed. I got some home craft projects done (I will do a post later this week), had a nice afternoon walking around the DIY Ferndale Fest Saturday with my Mom, went to the movies, had food with friends, pretty excellent. Hope your weekend was equally wonderful!



Friday night jams
Bob & Dad

Glam self portrait

Promo for the Theatre Bazarre at Ferndale DIY Fest
This is an antique fair game, so cool

Home Depot Hot Dogs... YUM
A much needed indugence after shopping for craft supplies

Hangin with Anne at Oak City Grille, Royal Oak
Bob was the entertainment for the evening

Sunday evening, I tried the new restaurant in Birmingham, Townhouse, with Anne. We agreed the cocktails were awesome (whiskey with fresh lemon and MI honey. WOW), food was OK, but they have only been open for 2 weeks, so I'll give em a break! The Chef from Cafe Via moved to Townhouse, so I have faith the food will improve, because he's great.

Bob is outta town for work the next 10 days, so I'm a single lady. Looking forward to catching up on errands, watching bad TV, crafting, and hanging with girlfriends.

iz

No comments:

Post a Comment