21.9.11

Shop Shop Shop

Last night, Bob's sister, Lizzo and I had a fun girls night! We started off with a delicious burger and fries from Five Guys, which is like really good Burger King. I'm a fan. And since Lizzo is looking for a job, we took it upon ourselves to find her a new interviewing outfit, which I'm fast becoming an expert at helping my girlfriends with this, so we hit up Somerset (the mall), where I scored the awesome necklace below from Forever 21! Such a steal.







After all of our adventures, I went home and cleaned, so boring, I know, but really an evil necessity now that I have my own place. I FINALLY unpacked all of my dress clothes and hung everything up. I should have done this before going shopping, because after unpacking, I realized I have so many great pieces I never wear. This revelation would have saved me some money had I realized this prior to going to the mall.

iz


No comments:

Post a Comment