29.5.12

Lexington

For Memorial Day, Dad, Ceil, Bob and I drove up to my Grandparents condo in Lexington, MI. Which is a tiny lake town off of the thumb on lake Huron. I've been going there since I can remember, it has always been a special place to me and I really like that I can now share it with Bob. Sunday evening, we got steak in Peck, MI. It was the worst steak I've ever had (don't tell my Grandparents). Monday morning, Grandpa made pancakes and his famous bacon (it's seriously the best), before we went for a beach walk. It was SO hot! About 95 in MI on Monday.












In the afternoon we went to the Croswell Flea market, a Memorial Day weekend tradition. For a late lunch we got the best sliders around, at Wimpy's. Seriously, these sliders are the best I've had and it isn't a Lexington trip without them.



 I hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend!
Now, back to work!
iz

No comments:

Post a Comment